Monday, October 30, 2006

Afraid of the light

Today was two minutes walking, two minutes running: twenty minutes in total. If I thought a minute of running was tiring, I was wrong. This morning's exertion seemed properly knackering.

The changing clocks meant that we stepped outside into LIGHT! Funny though, this was not a welcome change. "Everyone can see what we look like!", moaned Cem. Indeed, my red hair produces an unsightly warm blush across my whole face when I exercise. (At least, that's my excuse for it.)

Fortunately, though flooded with light, Oxford still seemed to be largely deserted. I took the opportunity to sing "Play that Funky Music (White Boy)", out loud, running back to Wadham down Broad Street.

Thankfully, my dear Cem does not judge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Koneko-chan said...

Just be glad you were running back to college and singing. If it ha been a moment while you were walking i'd have ahd to come and film it. ^_^

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home