Monday, February 26, 2007

India calling ... urgently

I had coffee with a friend on Thursday, and we stayed until the place closed, talking and reminiscing of Asia. The rickshaws, the bargaining, the colours, the aromas, the many good and kind hearts.

I want to go back. I have been browsing AIESEC internships, and found some truly great hotel traineeships.

I shared my findings with Cem, and she asked why I hadn't applied yet. I replied that a four+ month journey abroad was a big undertaking (that's the length of these ones). Again, she questioned me - "but you love India!".

Yes, my dear friend speaks sense. I do love India.

Watch this space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Koneko-chan said...

India doesn't need you as much as i do. Who's going to be 'Fun aunt Sam?' and chat with me in a coffee shop in town while i bounce baby Cadd on my knee?

I'll miss you my crazy Trunk loving friend.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home