Sunday, January 07, 2007

Out loud

I don't like not posting. So I'm removing the subject restriction: this blog is no longer "on what we could be and trying to get there".

It might be. Sometimes. But, sometimes, I want to write about other stuff. I want to record more than the failures and successes ... what about the everything elses?

So right here, now, I'm going to be me. A student, a partier, a thesis-writer. A chocolate biscuit believer. A would-be salsa dancer. An amateur photographer. A Tesco devotee. A world wanderer. A runner. An aspiring self developer. An unashamed internet addict. A 106.7 Lite FM lover. A someday-will-be hotel manager. An eternal grumbler. A jewellery maker. A slim down battler. A home girl. A merciless raspberry lipgloss wearer. A fine men enthusiast. A glitzy-ring lover. An always cheeky, unapologetically pink blogger.

Out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home